Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tiger prawn malai curry (golda chingri macher malai curry) recipe. To cook tiger prawn malai curry (golda chingri macher malai curry) you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry):
- Use 5 of Big Tiger Prawn (500 gm).
- Use 2 of medium sized onion paste.
- Get 2 of medium fresh tomato purée.
- Provide 1-1/2 of coconut milk.
- Get 100-200 gm of mastard oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- Take 4 piece of cardamom.
- Take 2 of small piece dalchini.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Bengali garam masala (elaich, darchihi, clove).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of desi ghee.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of curd.
Steps to make Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry):
- Take kadhai and put mastard oil, heat it well. Add ghee of 1 tablespoon, then again add bay leaves, clove cinnamon. Add onion to it. Fry all for 2 mins and then add ginger garlic paste to it. Fry for another 2-3 mins and then add tomato puree. Stir all together till the gravy releases oil. Add then kashmiri mirch, curd, 2 tablespoons of water and stir again for 2-3 min. Add the prawns to the gravy, 2 tablespoons of water and stir the entire content till release of oil from the gravy..
- Add coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar, salt. Cook in medium flame for 2 mins. Add 1 cup of water to it, and leave it in low-medium flame for 10 mins. Add garam masala, and ghee to it. Recipe is ready for you. Serve hot. Generally this is consumed with rice or pulao. Ensure this is cooked in low-medium flame..
If you find this Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.