Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry soup recipe. To cook thai coconut curry soup you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- You need 1 of large package Turkey fillets.
- Get 2 (900 ml) of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 cans (500 ml) of Coconut Milk.
- Use 1 bunch of Carrots.
- Use 2 of Broccoli crowns.
- Prepare 2 of Red Peppers.
- Get 2 packages of Oyster mushrooms.
- You need 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass.
- You need 1 handful of Thai birdseye chiles.
- Use 4 of Green chiles.
- Use 2 of small Shallots.
- Provide 1 of small bunch Cilantro leaves.
- You need 3-4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 1/2 jar of Hot chili paste (I use Patak's as it has a great flavor).
- Use 3 tablespoons of Hot curry powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
Instructions to make Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Add chicken broth and coconut milk to a large pot & bring to a low boil..
- Cut lemongrass into small 3cm strips, add to pot..
- While waiting for broth to boil chop into bite size pieces: – Carrots, Broccoli, Red Peppers, Oyster Mushrooms.
- Add lime leaves, cilantro, chili paste, curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, chilli powder to pot..
- Dice birdseye and green chiles, shallots, add to pot..
- Once on a low boil, cut Turkey fillets into thin bite-size strips, add to pot. Boil for 10 minutes or until Turkey is cooked through..
- Add Broccoli, boil for another 5 minutes..
- Add Carrots, boil for 10 minutes..
- Add Red Peppers, Oyster mushrooms, low boil for 5-10 minutes or until slightly cooked..
- Stir & serve. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.