Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. To cook rajma curry you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rajma curry:
- Use of or 200 g rajma (kidney beans).
- Prepare of big onions chopped.
- Take of green chilli.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- Get of ginger chopped.
- Provide of tomatoes chopped.
- Take of fresh cream.
- Take of jeera.
- You need of haldi powder.
- Take of mirch powder.
- Get of coriander powder.
- Get of garam masala.
- Prepare of big spoon oil.
- You need of Salt.
Instructions to make Rajma curry:
- Soak the rajma for 6 hours and boil.
- First heat the pan add 1 tsp oil, chopped onion, garlic, ginger, chilli, sprinkle some salt and cook for 2 minutes on slow flame. Then add chopped tomatoes stir well, cover the pan and cook for 2 minutes..
- Now switch off the gas and let it cool down. Then make the pure of it..
- Now heat the pan add oil, jeera, add pure and stir well..
- Add haldi, mirch, coriander powder, garam masala and salt.cook till release the oil.then add cream and again cook till release the oil..
- Now add rajma and some water and cook until boiling..
- Ready to serve with rice or roti..
If you find this Rajma curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.