Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- Prepare 400 gm of big size prawns.
- Get 1 cup of masala paste (onion,ginger,garlic).
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of red chilli.
- Use 2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use As needed of oil and ghee.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf red chilli,let it crackle.
- Add prawns shallow fry adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add the masala paste and saute well adding red chilli Powder and cover.
- Keep it on low heat and stir softly.
- As the raw smell of masala goes away add coconut and fry well.
- Add the coconut milk and cover till it is soft.
- Add ghee,sugar and garam masala powder.
- Garnish with green coriander leaves chopped and serve.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.