Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Indori style Poha !! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indori style Poha !! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indori style Poha !! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indori style poha !! recipe. To cook indori style poha !! you only need 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indori style Poha !!:
- Provide 400 gms of Poha.
- Provide 2 of Big Onions finely chopped.
- Take 4-5 of green chilli finely chopped (adjust to taste).
- Prepare 6-7 of curry leaves.
- Use 2 of handfull- Roasted Peanuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pomegranate kernels for garnish.
- Use 2 tbsp. of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice a few drops.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Jeera / cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar(adjust according to taste).
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get of For serving.
- Take 1/2 cup of Ratnami sev or any other sev(I used Aloo-bhujia sev).
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mixture or farsan or salted boondi (optional).
Steps to make Indori style Poha !!:
- Firstly take the poha in a vessel and wash it nicely 2 to 3 times, then drain it and keep it aside.In the meantime keep the ingredients ready..
- Now peel the Pomegranate and then keep it aside in a bowl..
- Now heat a non stick kadhai and put oil and let it get heated..
- After the oil gets hot add mustard seeds and let it splutter..
- Then add the fennel seeds and let it fry for a few seconds..
- After that add in the green chillies and curry leaves and later add the chopped onion.Saute well for 2 to 3 minutes..
- After it turns slight pinkish in colour, add the dry masala powders and salt and sugar..
- Mix well and keep stirring constantly.Then add the roasted peanuts and give a nice stir..
- After that add the washed and drained poha in it.
- Give everything a nice mix, sprinkle little water and let it cook covered for a few minutes on low to medium flame..
- After it gets cooked we'll turn off the gas.Squeeze some lemon juice and put chopped coriander leaves. Then do the final serving or assembling..
- Take a plate put some poha in it, then garnish with chopped onion,coriander leaves, bhujia sev, mixture /farsan or boondi and a few Pomegranate kernels and serve hot with tea or Jalebi like how the people in MP like to have it usually..
If you find this Indori style Poha !! recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.