Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Traditional Red Amaranth Leaves Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Traditional Red Amaranth Leaves Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Red Amaranth Leaves Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional red amaranth leaves curry recipe. To make traditional red amaranth leaves curry you need 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional Red Amaranth Leaves Curry:
- You need 2 bunch of Amaranth leaves chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Grated coconut.
- Get 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Water sufficient.
- Use 1 cup of Soaked green gram.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get of For masala.
- You need 2 tsp of Cooking oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Urad dal.
- Provide 3 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Jeera.
- You need 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Provide 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Methi.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 5-6 of Red chilli.
- You need of Curry leaves few.
- Use of Tamarind small gooseberry sized.
- Provide 1 tsp of For seasoning Cooking oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 1 of Red chilli.
- Use of Curry leaves few.
Instructions to make Traditional Red Amaranth Leaves Curry:
- Add sufficient water and cook, 4 hours soaked 1 cup green gram.
- After well cook, add washed, cleaned and chopped red amaranth leaves 2 cup.
- Add turmeric powder a pinch, salt to taste, close the lid and cook.
- Heat 2 tsp cooking oil, fry in low flame 3 tsp coriander seeds, add urad dal 1 tsp.
- Add red chilli and fry till good aroma.
- Add jeera 1/4 tsp, asafoetida a pinch.
- Methi seeds 1/4 tsp, a pinch of turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp mustard seeds, turn off the flame, add curry leaves.
- 1 cup grated coconut add in Mixie jar.
- Add fried masala, add small, gooseberry sized tamarind and enough water, grind smoothly.
- Check the cookness, transfer the ground masala mixture.
- Add sufficient water.
- Add jaggery small gooseberry sized.
- Stir once and allow it to boil..
- In the meantime do seasoning and add, stir and serve..
If you find this Traditional Red Amaranth Leaves Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.