Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mustard fish curry #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mustard fish curry #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mustard fish curry #mycookbook recipe. To make mustard fish curry #mycookbook you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mustard fish curry #mycookbook:
- Get 3 pieces of rohu fish (any fish).
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Take 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use of Fresh 3-5 green chillies (optional).
- Prepare of Fresh coriander to garnish.
Steps to make Mustard fish curry #mycookbook:
- In a frying pan pour oil. When it’s bit hot add chopped onions & garlic. Sauté them for 2 minutes on medium to high flame. Add Salt, turmeric & red chilli powder. Stir them with little amount of water..
- Now add tomato paste & mustard. Cook them for few minutes on medium heat. Add the fishes. Gently rub the spices on them. Now cover with lid and cook for 10 to 15 minutes on medium to low flame. In between check the fishes and add water if needed. Add honey. At the end add some fresh green chillies. But it’s optional. Then garnish with fresh chopped coriander. Serve with rice😊.
If you find this Mustard fish curry #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.