Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot koftas in spicy sauerkraut sauce (vegan) recipe. You can have carrot koftas in spicy sauerkraut sauce (vegan) using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan):
- Use of carrot koftas.
- Use 1 medium of carrot, peeled and shredded.
- You need 3/4 cup of gram (besan/garbanzo/chick pea) flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/4 tsp of dried chilli flakes.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of (gluten free – if necessary) baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of water.
- Provide of sauerkraut sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Indian curry paste (I used korma paste).
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste/purée.
- Take 1 tbsp of hot tamarind sauce or HP sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of maybe more – water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sauerkraut.
Instructions to make Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan):
- Mix all the kofta ingredients in a bowl until you have a sticky soft mixture.
- Heat oil (canola/groundnut/vegetable oil) for deep frying to 180 C.
- In a skillet, fry the paste to release its spices, about a minute.
- Add the tomato paste add stir in.
- Add the water a quarter cup at a time to make a gravy, followed by the tamarind sauce.
- Add the sauerkraut and mix in.
- Leave to simmer on a low heat, adding tbsp's of water if getting too dry.
- Meanwhile use two spoons to shape small bite size amounts of the carrot mixture into balls and carefully drop them into the hot oil.
- Fry the carrot koftas for about 3 or 4 minutes, or until they are browned and crispy.
- Drain the koftas of oil, then mix them into the sauce.
- Serve immediately..
If you find this Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.