Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Veggies and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Veggies and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry veggies and rice recipe. You can cook curry veggies and rice using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Veggies and Rice:
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 of large potatoes.
- Take 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Use 2 of Diced carrots.
- You need 1 bunch of green and yellow beans.
- Provide 1 of large bell pepper diced.
- Get 1 stick of green scallions.
- Get 1/2 cup of spinach.
- You need 1 liter of boiling water.
- Provide 3 stick of thyme.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Jamaican style curry powder.
- Get 3 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1/3 of scotch bonnet pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of white rice.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Brown sugar.
- Use of Flour.
- Prepare 2 piece of Corn.
Instructions to make Curry Veggies and Rice:
- Heat coconut oil. Dice white onion and cook until its barely brown..
- Add 1/2 to 1 litre of boiling water to pot until veggies are covered. Add potatoes , corn and sweet potatoes. Add a tablespoon of curry powder, minced garlic , salt, thyme and brown sugar. Boil on medium for about 10 min until potatoes are cooked. Stir occasionally. Add water if needed..
- Add peas, bell peppers, scallions and spinach..
- Add flour to thicken the water to a gravy. Add flour and water as needed..
- Make rice separately. 2 cups of water to 1 cup of rice. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Small dices of scotch bonnet if you're brave. Clove of garlic. Pinch of brown sugar. A little bit of scallions. Bring to a boil then simmer on med-low with lid coverd if it has a hole in it..
If you find this Curry Veggies and Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.