Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Curry (Potato fry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Curry (Potato fry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo curry (potato fry) recipe. You can have aloo curry (potato fry) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo Curry (Potato fry):
- Provide 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 250 gms of Potatoes.
- Use 100 gms of Onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 2 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of chickpeas.
- You need of Quarter tbsp of Turmeric, if required.
Instructions to make Aloo Curry (Potato fry):
- Finely chop the potatoes and onions (not more than 1 cms each). Heat up a frying pan and add 2 tbsps of oil, after few seconds, add mustard seeds and chickpeas to it..
- Once the mustard seeds begin to pop, add finely chopped onions and fry for 5 minutes..
- Once the onion gets soft and brown, add the chopped potatoes to it. Sprinkle one tbsp of garam masala, salt and continue frying. Add turmeric if required..
- Repeat the process for 15 mins, if the Potatoes gets sticky, sprinkle some water (10ml) and fry. After 15 mins, keep the stove on low flame, cover the pan with a lid and allow it for 7 minutes. Transfer it to a bowl, add coriander leaves if required. Serve hot..
If you find this Aloo Curry (Potato fry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.