Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese style- omelette curry rice recipe. To cook japanese style- omelette curry rice you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice:
- You need 4 of Japanese curry cubes.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- Get 1 of carrots (in pieces).
- Get 2 of sausage (slice in pieces).
- Use 8 pcs of scallops.
- Provide 1 of skinless/ boneless chicken tight (in pieces).
- You need of Fried eggs.
- Provide of Cooked rice.
- Use 2 of tpbs oil.
Instructions to make Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice:
- Wash the chicken with hot warm and rise off, boil the carrots for 10min and rise off (to soften the carrots).
- Add oil to pot, add in chicken, sausages, carrots, scallops and stir fry for 5min together.
- Add in water and the curry cubes (boil for 20- 30min).
- Ready to serve: place rice on the bowl, scoop curry and ingredients on top of the rice, lay the fried egg on top and pour some curry sauce on top of the egg. Sqeeze mayonnaise on top..
If you find this Japanese style- Omelette Curry rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.