Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Grilled mackerel (Titus) fish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled mackerel (Titus) fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled mackerel (Titus) fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled mackerel (titus) fish recipe. To make grilled mackerel (titus) fish you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled mackerel (Titus) fish:
- Get 1 stalk of Curry leaves.
- Use of Garlic.
- Take of Ginger.
- Provide of Seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil / butter.
- Use of Onion.
- Provide 4 of scotch bonnet.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Use 1 tbsp of rodo jam (optional).
Instructions to make Grilled mackerel (Titus) fish:
- Remove gills and wash your fish.
- Roughly blend the scotch bonnet, onion, curry leaves, Ginger and garlic.
- Mix the blended ingredients with 1 tbsp rodo jam, veg oil or butter, seasoning and salt to create a marinade.
- Rub the marinade all over the fish and inside the fish. Make slight incisions on the fish so it can fully absorb the flavours.
- Grill in a preheated oven for 30 mins or till both sides are done and crisp looking.
- Serve with vegetables and dip of choice.
If you find this Grilled mackerel (Titus) fish recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.