Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mackerel Fish Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mackerel Fish Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mackerel Fish Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mackerel fish stew recipe. To make mackerel fish stew you need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mackerel Fish Stew:
- You need 2 of medium size Mackerel fish.
- Use 15 of medium sized tomato.
- Take 1 handful of red pepper.
- Provide 6 of large chili pepper.
- Provide 2 of medium sized onions.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Get cube of Stock.
- Provide of Thyme.
- You need of Curry.
Steps to make Mackerel Fish Stew:
- Cut and thoroughly wash the Mackerel fish and place in a pot.
- Season the Mackerel fish with thyme, curry, salt, half onion and stock cube.
- Place on fire with low heat and allow to cook for about 5 minutes. Cooking it for 5 minutes will not make the fish scatter when you put in the stew..
- Blend Tomatoes, chilli pepper and red pepper with one onion until you get a fine, smooth paste..
- Place pot on fire with medium heat and add vegetable oil.
- Add thyme and curry. I prefer adding thyme and curry now because it gives a stew a whole new aroma and also makes it tastier.
- Add other half of sliced onions and fry till translucent.
- Add blended tomato, chilli pepper and red pepper to the pot.
- Let the mixture boil till oil starts to float on top of the pot.
- If you have any stock from the boiled fish, add it to the pot. If not add stock cubes and salt..
- Taste and adjust seasoning as you want.
- Add Mackerel fish and allow to cook for 10 minutes..
If you find this Mackerel Fish Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.