Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kaju Curry & Beetroot Juice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kaju Curry & Beetroot Juice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaju Curry & Beetroot Juice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kaju curry & beetroot juice recipe. You can have kaju curry & beetroot juice using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kaju Curry & Beetroot Juice:
- Use 1 of Beetroot.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Take 4-5 strings of Mint.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use of For Kaju Curry…
- Get 100 gm + 50 gm of Cashew.
- Get ,50 gm of Magajtari seeds.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cream,.
- You need 50 ml of milk.
- You need as required of Puree of three tomatoes.
- Use as required of Puree of 4 Onions.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp, of turmeric powder.
- Take 1tsp of ,salt.
- Use 3-4 of Cardamom,.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon Tukda,.
- Get 4 of cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste..
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
Steps to make Kaju Curry & Beetroot Juice:
- For Beetroot Soup….chopped Beetroot carrots and tomato..
- Take it in a cooker and add 2 cup of water. Boiled it and take 2 cities of cooker..
- After 15 minutes open the cooker and crush it with handymixie…add salt to taste,1 tbsp lemon juice and filter it….
- Let's prepare main course sabji….Kaju Curry..for that make puree of tomatoes and onions separately…
- Take butter in a pan and saute 150 gm cashew in it for 1 minute only… Then crush it in a mixie to make a fine powder..add 50 ml milk and make fine paste…
- Now take oil in a pan and add long,cardamom and pinch of jeera…then add ginger garlic paste and saute it for 1 or 2 minutes..
- Add onion puree in it and saute it till its cooked. Then add tomato puree and saute it for 5 minutes.Add turmeric powder to it…cook it well till the oil release itself.
- Then add cashew paste in it. Add salt to taste. Also add Red chilli powder, kasuri methi and Garam masala in it..
- Now add 150 ml water to it and cook for.10 minutes. Add fried cashew in it and stir it well for 5 minutes…off the flame and kaju curry is ready.
- Transfer it in a serving bowl and garnish it with chopped coriander and cashew pieces. Also add cream to garnish it…
If you find this Kaju Curry & Beetroot Juice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.