Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Summer Vegetable Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer vegetable curry recipe. To make summer vegetable curry you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Summer Vegetable Curry:
- You need 200 g of Minced pork/beaf.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- Take 1 of Eggplant.
- Use 1 of Green pepper.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 pods of Okra.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Ketchup.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- You need 3 pieces of Curry stock/instant roux cubes.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
Instructions to make Summer Vegetable Curry:
- Cut the onion finely, slice the okra and dice cut the other vegetables..
- Stir fry the meat in a frying pan. Then add the other vegetables except the tomatoes, and season with salt and pepper..
- When all cook well, season with ketchup and sauce and mix lightly, then pour the water and the curry cubes. Mix gently to dissolve the curry. Simmer for about 10 min with low heat..
- If the water is not enough to simmer, add some water. Finally add the chopped tomatoes and mix lightly. It's done. You can serve with cooked rice or pasta. Enjoy!.
If you find this Summer Vegetable Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.