Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry recipe. To make turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry you need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- You need of Turkey ball ingredients:.
- Use 500 gr of minced turkey meat.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions, finely sliced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1/2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste (you can use fresh lemongrass, take the white part, finely mince it).
- Provide 100 gr of flour.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Use of Sauce ingredients:.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1/4 of red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- You need 1/4 of orange paprika, sliced lengthwise.
- Take 4 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 250 ml of instant coconut milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Get of coriander leaves to taste for garnish.
Steps to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Mix all the turkey meatball ingredients. Stir well..
- Shape balls using a medium ice cream spoon. Arrange on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper..
- Bake in preheated 200C / 400F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Set aside..
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.Saute the onions until fragrant..
- Add the red and orange peppers. Cook until wilted..
- Add water, red curry paste, and coconut milk while stirring continually until it boils..
- Add fish sauce and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the turkey balls. Cook again to a boil. Remove from the heat..
- Serve warm with coriander leaves and warm white rice. Yum 😋.
If you find this Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.