Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe. You can cook red thai curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree:
- Get 400-500 g of Chicken Thigh (You can remove this if you are vegan/vegetarian).
- Prepare 2 of medium onions.
- Provide 2 of red peppers.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 180 g of baby corns.
- Get of Winter greens (As much as you like).
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves.
- Take 4 of ginger slices (Chopped. You can use less – I just love ginger so much.
- Take 1 tea spoon of chilli, chopped.
- Take 2-3 of table spoons of red curry paste.
- Take 600-800 g of coconut milk.
- Get 2 cubes of chicken/vegetarian stocks (If you use chicken sticks, I’d recommend to use Japanese/Chinese ones).
- Provide 3 of table spoons of fish sauce (You can remove this if you don't like fish sauce).
- Prepare 2 of table spoons of coconut/sunflower oil (I like coconut oil because it's healthier).
- Get of Rice of your choice.
- Use of Coriander.
- Use of Lime.
- Provide of Optional: Water (If you think the soup is too thick. If you cook vegetarian one, you don’t need any water).
- Take of Optional: Sugar/honey (If your soup is too spicy for someone, like young kids).
Steps to make Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree:
- Cook rice of your choice.
- Chop your vegetables (After taking this photo, I decided to use more vegetables sitting in the fridge…).
- Heat 2 table spoons of coconut oil in a large sauce pan over a medium heat.
- Fry 3 garlic cloves, chopped chilli and 4 ginger slices for 1-2 minutes.
- Add onions to the pan and cook until it gets soft and golden brown.
- Add carrots to the pan.
- Add the red curry paste to the pan and stir often for 2 minutes – start with a little amount and add more to adjust the taste. I don't like adding chicken to the pan at this stage because the texture won't be nice….
- Pour in coconut milk – start with 200ml and add more. Please avoid pouring all the milk at the same time for better taste..
- Bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer, stir a little..
- Wait for the oil to rise to the surface. This is very important to make your curry tasty..
- Add other vegetables to the pan and simmer for 10-15 mins until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, chicken/vegetable stock, then taste. If you like it saltier, add more fish sauce. If you like it sweeter, add a little more sugar/honey. You can put some portion in a different pan for those who like saltier/sweeter taste 😀.
- Add the chicken to the pan and wait until cooked. You can skip this step if you are vegetarian/vegan.
- Bring to the boil and take off the heat..
- Spoon the curry into bowls and add coriander on top. Basil leaves are also good..
- Serve with rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.