Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Malabar Spinach Fish Head Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malabar Spinach Fish Head Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar Spinach Fish Head Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar spinach fish head curry recipe. To cook malabar spinach fish head curry you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Malabar Spinach Fish Head Curry:
- Get 2 of fish heads(of rohu fish).
- Use 1 bunch of malabar spinach.
- You need 2 of potatoes peeled & cut into small cubes.
- Provide 150 g of pumpkin cut into small.
- You need cubes of (optional).
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Get 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds for tempering.
Instructions to make Malabar Spinach Fish Head Curry:
- Wash and marinate the fish heads with salt and little turmeric powder. Keep aside..
- Remove Malabar spinach leaves of their stems..
- Wash both the leaves and stems well. Then chop the leaves roughly. Also chop the stems into 2 inches length. Keep them aside..
- Make a fine paste out of the mustard seeds, cumin seeds (2 tsp each), garlic cloves and green chillies..
- Heat 2-3 tsp oil in a wok. Add the fish heads and fry till they turn browned on all sides. Remove and crush them with a heavy object. Add them back to the wok and fry till crisp on a low flame. Remove to a plate and keep aside..
- Heat remaining oil in the same wok. Add mustard seeds. When they sizzle, add chopped onion and fry till onion turns translucent..
- Add all the veggies like potato, pumpkin, malabar spinach stems and tomato. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and mix well. Let them cook for 3-4 minutes on a medium flame..
- Add the fried and crushed fish heads and saute for a minute or two..
- Now add the mustard-cummin seeds paste with a cup of water or as needed. Cover and cook for 10 minutes till potatoes are about to be done..
- Open the lid and finally add malabar spinach leaves. Cook covered for 5 minutes or till water dries up. Turn off the flame..
- Serve hot with rice as a side dish..
If you find this Malabar Spinach Fish Head Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.