Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken & lentil coconut curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & lentil coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & lentil coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & lentil coconut curry recipe. You can cook chicken & lentil coconut curry using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & lentil coconut curry:
- Use 8 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of groundnut oil.
- Take 1 of large onion diced.
- Use of Thumb size piece of ginger.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of red split lentils.
- Prepare 400 ml of chicken stock.
- Use 1 (400 ml) of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Use 2 of tspn crunchy peanut butter.
- Use 1 tbspn of cornflour.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Spices.
- Use 1 of tspn turmeric.
- You need 1 of tspn ground coriander.
- Use 1 tbspn of mild/ medium curry powder (I use shwartz).
Instructions to make Chicken & lentil coconut curry:
- Fry the onion in the oil until soft then add ginger and garlic. Then add the spices for 2 mins and then add the flour and cook for a few mins. Then stir in the chicken stock, coconut milk, peanut butter and dedicated coconut. Season with salt and pepper if needed – taste as you go. Once seasoned and tasting rich and fragrant, add the lentils and raw diced chicken thigh and turn on a simmer for a few hours with a lid on. Take the lid off to thicken the sauce is you need to. Delicious!!.
If you find this Chicken & lentil coconut curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.