Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fish curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. To cook fish curry you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish curry:
- Prepare 500 gm of Fish.
- Use 1/2 cup of Coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of Small onion chopped.
- Take 5 of Garlic cloves.
- Use 2 of Green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of Tamarind pulp big lemon size.
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Methi(fenugreek) seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera(cumin) seeds.
- Take As needed of Oil.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Provide 2 tsp of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Fish curry:
- Grind coconut, jeera and small onions(4no) into smooth paste and keep aside..
- Make tamarind juice by adding water with the pulp and keep aside..
- Add oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, methi seeds, curry leaves, chopped small onion, garlic cloves, green chillies. Saute well..
- Now add turmeric powder, chilli powder, tamarind juice and smooth coconut paste. Add salt and saute well..
- Let the mixture boil and then spread the fishes. Cover the mixture and keep in simmer for about 5 to 7 minutes..
- Finally add coriander leaves and serve hot..
If you find this Fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.