Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. You can have fish curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish curry:
- You need 1 bunch of spring onions.
- Take 15 g of curry powder.
- Take 20 g of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 20 g of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of ripe tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of fresh green bell pepper.
- Prepare 10 g of fish masala.
- You need 1 of royco cube.
- You need 2 pieces of whole fried fish.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 bunch of dhania.
Steps to make Fish curry:
- Heat oil in a sauce pan and saute the onions. Add in the ginger garlic paste, and let cook for a minute Add in the curry powder and stir.
- Blend the vegetables to a thick paste. pour into the sauce pan..
- Add in the rest of the spices and give a good stir.
- Add in milk and let simmer.
- Dip in the fish pieces and cover. Let simmer for at least 20 minutes, or until the liquid reduces by half.
If you find this Fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.