Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Thai Chicken Curry 🍛 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Chicken Curry 🍛 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai chicken curry 🍛 recipe. To make red thai chicken curry 🍛 you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Thai Chicken Curry 🍛:
- You need of Chicken.
- You need of Coconut Milk.
- Get of Red Thai Paste.
- Use of Ginger.
- Take of Lemongrass.
- Take of Garlic.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- Take of Baby Corns.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Spring Onion.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Use of Rice.
Instructions to make Red Thai Chicken Curry 🍛:
- Cook your chicken in a pan or wok with some olive oil. Then put in your spring onion, baby corn and mushrooms, cook until soft. Then add you lemon grass, garlic, ginger salt & pepper and red paste. Let this all mix together to marinate the chicken. Then add your coconut milk. Mix well and let it all cook on low for about 30 minutes..
- Enjoy with some boiled rice or rice noodles 🍽🍛.
- I made some spring rolls with sweet chillie sauce and garlic bread to have with mine 😋🥖.
If you find this Red Thai Chicken Curry 🍛 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.