Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kerala Prawn curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala prawn curry recipe. You can have kerala prawn curry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Prawn curry:
- Take 500 gms of Prawn , shelled and cleaned -.
- Use 1 cup of Shallots , peeled and cut lengthwise (Onion is compromise) -.
- Prepare 1 inch of Coconut , Tender sliced and cut – 1/2 cups.
- Prepare 4 of Gamboog (Kudam puli) – shells.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Ginger , peeled cleaned and sliced thin -.
- Get 3 tablespoons of Red chilli powder -.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder -.
- Provide 30 ml of Coconut oil -.
- Take to taste of Salt ..
- Provide of Curry leaves ..
Instructions to make Kerala Prawn curry:
- Take Prawns, shallots (1/2 cup), coconut, gamboog, ginger and salt preferably in an earthen pot, add enough water to cover and simmer till the shallots get transparent and tender..
- Heat coconut oil in a wok, and sauté the remaining shallots till lightly golden. Add 2 tablespoon water and then chilli powder and turmeric powder. Stir till water evaporate and oil appear..
- Add the pre-cooked ingredients in step 1 to the wok, may add little water to adjust the gravy and simmer for 5 minutes. Add curry leaves at this stage..
If you find this Kerala Prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.