Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Halibut Fish Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Halibut Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Halibut Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to halibut fish curry recipe. You can cook halibut fish curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Halibut Fish Curry:
- Take 1 of hallibut or salmon fish head or any fish fillet.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Get of easy and simple diy curry.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of large shallot fine dice.
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic fine dice.
- Take 3 tsp of each of tumeric powder and chili powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of light soy sauce or fish sauce and pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon or lime or kalamansi juice.
- Get 1 cup of fine chop each cilantro stem and leaf.
- Get 1 can of italian tomato and tomato juice.
Instructions to make Halibut Fish Curry:
- With oil sautee garlic, shallot, cilantro stem, tumeric powder, chili powder, salt and pepper till soft about 15 minute cover lid adding 2 tbsp of water when starting to get dry bit by bit in low heat stir occasionally.
- Add tomato and juice, cilantro leaf, and lemon juice mix well cover lid let it simmer another 10 minute then add sauce and mash tomato.
- Add hallibut or salmon or any fish and coat evenly with sauce and add water and cover lid for 10 minute occasionally shake the pan.
If you find this Halibut Fish Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.