Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Prawns Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Prawns Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy prawns masala recipe. You can have spicy prawns masala using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Prawns Masala:
- Provide 250 grams of prawns.
- Get 1 nos of onion chopped.
- Get 2 tsps of ginger garlic crushed.
- You need 2 tbsps of kashmiri chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chili powder red.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide handful of curry leaves.
- Get 2 + 1 tbsps of coconut oil.
- You need of salt.
Steps to make Spicy Prawns Masala:
- Marinate cleaned prawns with lemon juice,salt and red chili powder. Keep aside for 15 mins..
- In a pan heat 2 tbsp of coconut oil and splutter half of the curry leaves. Add chopped onion and saute it till it start turning brown..
- Add crushed ginger and garlic and saute till the raw smell is gone..
- Add turmeric powder followed by kashmiri chilli powder and garam masala. Saute for few secs. Now add the marinated prawns and mix well. Add a cup of water,salt and let it boil..
- In a medium heat keep sauting the prawns until the water starts to reduce.and reaches the desired consistency..
- Now switch off the stove and add coconut oil and mix well. Garnish with the remaining curry leaves and serve hot with rice/Roti's..
If you find this Spicy Prawns Masala recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.