Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy banana curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy banana curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy banana curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy banana curry recipe. You can have spicy banana curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy banana curry:
- Take 5-6 of Raw banana.
- Get 3 of Tomato finely chopped.
- Use 3 of Onion Finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger, garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped coriander.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh cream.
- Use 1/4 spoon of kasuri methi dry.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
- Provide 2 of dry chilli.
Steps to make Spicy banana curry:
- Take a cooker add all raw banana in it add some water and half cook or cook for two vissile, now let it cool and peel it, cut into as ur desire.
- Take another pan pour oil in it,heat it and fry all half cook banana till golden brown, keep it aside.
- Take another pan heat it and pour oil,now add half teaspoon of cumin seed, 2 dry chilli, fry for 30 sec, now add chopped onion into it and fry in low flame till turn golden brown, now add ginger garlic paste and stir for 2 min,now add chopped tomato and fry it till tomato turn soft,.
- Ab saare dry ingredients ko isi mixture m add karein thoda pani bhi add karein aur tab tak pakate rahein jab tak ki oil separate and ho jaye masala se, ab fry banana add karein masala me or cover kar ke 3 s 4 min tak low flame p chalate rahein, now add some water and again cover it for 5 min.
- Ab salt add karein apne taste ke according, and add dry kasturi methi,as well fresh cream also, and cover it and boil it for 5 more min.
- Raw banana ki spicy sabji ready hai serving ke liy, chopped coriander ke sath ise kisi bowl me transfer karein and njy karein.
If you find this Spicy banana curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.