Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry:
- Use 1 of full chicken Cut into pieces.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 5 of onions chopped.
- Get 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare to taste of as taste salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 5 tsp of oil.
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Take chicken pieces wash and drain the water.Keep aside..
- Take a wok add oil then add garlic paste saute then add onion saute till golden brown then add ginger and tomato puree mix it well..
- Then add dry masala mix, add the chicken pieces and saute for 10 minutes then add 1 cup of water and cover it..
- After 20 minutes when the chicken is cooked add boiled water for curry (your requirement) then boil for 5 minutes..
- Chicken gravy is ready..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.