Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Minty Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Minty Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minty Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably buy many food items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minty curry recipe. To make minty curry you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Minty Curry:
- You need 1 packet of botton mushroom slices.
- Take 1 of small broccoli thin slices.
- You need 1 of small chopped onion.
- Take 1 of small onion paste.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 of small potato slices.
- You need 1 of tomato slices.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ghee.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of mint leaves.
Steps to make Minty Curry:
- Heat oil in a kadai then add chopped onion cook for one minute then add onion paste, ginger garlic paste, tomato slices cook for 3 minutes then add turmeric powder, salt to taste again cook for 1 minute..
- Then add mushroom slices, potato slices and broccoli slices mix well then cover and cook in to the slow flame for 10 minutes..
- Then add mint leaves, sugar, cumin powder, and coriander powder stir it well.Then add milk and cook for 5 minutes sprinkle garam masala and ghee serve hot..
If you find this Minty Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.