Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken mince & Potato Curry/ Keema Aloo🍜 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken mince & Potato Curry/ Keema Aloo🍜 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken mince & Potato Curry/ Keema Aloo🍜 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken mince & potato curry/ keema aloo🍜 recipe. You can have chicken mince & potato curry/ keema aloo🍜 using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken mince & Potato Curry/ Keema Aloo🍜:
- Use of Boneless chicken (1 kg).
- You need of Onion (1 medium).
- You need of Tomato (1 large).
- Provide of Cumin seeds/ Zeera (1 tsp).
- Provide of Black cardamom (3).
- You need Cloves of / laung (3).
- Get of Salt (1 tsp).
- Get of Red chilli powder (1 tsp).
- You need of Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp).
- Provide of Potato (1 medium).
- Use of Water (1 cup).
- You need of Mint leaves, green chilli and coriander for garnish.
- Prepare of All spice powder/ Garam masala (1 tsp).
Instructions to make Chicken mince & Potato Curry/ Keema Aloo🍜:
- Heat oil and seeds in a pot. Then add onions and saute them. After that add tomato and spice now mash well..
- Now add chicken mince and garlic paste and cook until white. After this add green chilli and add potatoes. Mix and cook well. Now add 1 cup water and cook on low to medium flame until curry is made and water is reduced..
- Garnish with mint leaves, coriander and Garam masala powder. Serve hot. Enjoy.
If you find this Chicken mince & Potato Curry/ Keema Aloo🍜 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.