Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Baked Curry Rice Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Baked Curry Rice Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Baked Curry Rice Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple baked curry rice casserole recipe. To make simple baked curry rice casserole you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Baked Curry Rice Casserole:
- Take 1 of Left over keema curry.
- Use 1 of as much as you plan to eat Hot cooked white rice.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1 of Cheese.
- Provide of Toppings (optional).
- You need 1 of ★ Butter (to mix with the rice).
- Prepare 1 of ★ Parmesan cheese or panko.
- Get 1 of ★ Dried parsley (to sprinkle on top).
Instructions to make Simple Baked Curry Rice Casserole:
- Place the rice in a heat-resistant bowl and top with leftover keema curry, egg, and cheese..
- Bake in the oven at 240°C for 20 minutes until it turns golden brown. (You can also bake it in a toaster oven.).
- Mix the butter into the white rice. Sprinkle the tops with Parmesan cheese or panko before baking for a crisp..
If you find this Simple Baked Curry Rice Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.