Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Light and Tasty Restaurant-Style Curry with Summer Vegetables recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Light and Tasty Restaurant-Style Curry with Summer Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Light and Tasty Restaurant-Style Curry with Summer Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to light and tasty restaurant-style curry with summer vegetables recipe. You can have light and tasty restaurant-style curry with summer vegetables using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Light and Tasty Restaurant-Style Curry with Summer Vegetables:
- Prepare 100 grams of Beef mince.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 2 of Japanese eggplant.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Get 1 of Zucchini.
- Get 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 1/8 of Squash (Japanese pumpkin).
- Take 2 small of Green bell pepper.
- Get 1/2 of Paprika.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 small of piece Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★ Curry powder.
- Take 1 of ★ Nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of White wine.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Bay leaf.
- Use 2 of ☆ Consomme cubes.
- Take 7/8 of of the packet Curry roux (big packet: 200 g).
- Take 2 tbsp of ● Ketchup.
- You need 2 tsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ● Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of ●Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 8 cup of Water.
Steps to make Light and Tasty Restaurant-Style Curry with Summer Vegetables:
- Slice the eggplant and zucchini into 5mm-widths. If the rounds are on the larger side, cut them in half. Soak the eggplant in water to remove their bitterness..
- Cut the other vegetables smaller or thinner than in your usual curry dishes..
- Soak the potato in water to avoid breaking up while simmering..
- Peel the tomato and cut roughly. Chop the ginger and garlic finely..
- Fry the ginger and garlic in olive oil and after the aroma is released add the ★ ingredients. Add the mince and fry. After the mince is fried, add the white wine..
- Add the carrot. Evaporate the alcohol content of white wine and fry the carrot at the same time. After frying for one minute, add in the squash and potato and fry..
- After the root vegetables are almost cooked through, add the eggplant. After it softens up, add all the vegetables except the tomato. Fry quickly..
- Cover the ingredients with water and add the ☆ ingredients. Simmer and remove any scum that floats to the top while simmering..
- After the vegetables are almost cooked through, add the tomato. After bringing to a boil turn off the heat. Add the curry roux..
- After the curry roux is dissolved, simmer for a while over a low heat. After the curry thickens up, add the ● ingredients to taste..
- All done! I put some boiled eggs on the side. It's quite runny so it might be better to put rice on the curry sauce or in different dishes..
- These are my favorite curry roux packets, called S & B Fond de Veau Dinner Curry. I mix two levels of spiciness. You can create restaurant-quality dishes with them..
If you find this Light and Tasty Restaurant-Style Curry with Summer Vegetables recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.