Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut Curry Leaves Chutney recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Curry Leaves Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Curry Leaves Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry leaves chutney recipe. You can cook coconut curry leaves chutney using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Curry Leaves Chutney:
- Get 1/2 cup of chana dal roasted, daaliya, puttu.
- You need 1 of green chilli or as per spice level.
- You need 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Use 1 cup of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried curry leaves.
- You need 1.5 cup of water or as the consistency required.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of urad dal split black gram.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seed rai.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seed jeera.
- Use 6 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chilli.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of asafoetida hing.
- Take to taste of salt.
Steps to make Coconut Curry Leaves Chutney:
- In a mixer jar, grind roasted chanal dal with green chilli, ginger and salt to a fine powder..
- Add the dried curry leaves and desiccated coconut.(you can also use fresh curry leaves and fresh grated coconut -1/2 cup curry leaves and 1 coconut grated). Grind them together..
- Add water and grind to a smooth paste. Adjust water as per the consistency required. (some prefer a thick chutney and some prefer it to be thin). The coconut curry leaves chutney is ready. Remove it in a bowl..
- Prepare the tempering or tadka – Heat oil in a pan. Add urad dal and roast it till golden..
- Add the cumin seeds and mustard seeds and let they crackle..
- Add dried red chilli and asafoetida. Add curry leaves and saute for a minute..
- Pour the prepared tempering/Tadka on the chutney. Mix it well. The chutney is ready to serve..
If you find this Coconut Curry Leaves Chutney recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.