Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo Gobi in Slow Cooker (Potato and Cauliflower Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Gobi in Slow Cooker (Potato and Cauliflower Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo gobi in slow cooker (potato and cauliflower curry) recipe. To make aloo gobi in slow cooker (potato and cauliflower curry) you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Gobi in Slow Cooker (Potato and Cauliflower Curry):
- Prepare 2 cups of peeled and diced potatoes.
- Use 2 cups of cauliflower, cut into florets.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil for coating.
- Get 1 of tomato, cut into approximately 8 pieces.
- Take 3 tbsp of oil (I used corn oil).
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of curry or masala powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 3 of garlic, peeled and grated.
- Take 1 inch of ginger, peeled and grated.
Instructions to make Aloo Gobi in Slow Cooker (Potato and Cauliflower Curry):
- Coat your slow cooker with oil. I used about 1 tbsp of oil and used a spatula to spread it..
- Line the potatoes first..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Then spread evenly on top of the potatoes..
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours..
- After three hours have passed, mix them well, and it is ready to be served!.
If you find this Aloo Gobi in Slow Cooker (Potato and Cauliflower Curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.