Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Goat Meat Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goat Meat Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goat meat curry recipe. To make goat meat curry you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Goat Meat Curry:
- Take 1 kg of goat meat.
- Take 5 of Chopped onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of curd.
- Use 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mustard oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 &1/2 teaspoons of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get As needed of water.
- Use 2 teaspoons of dry roasted jeera (cumin), dhania (coriander),black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of homemade garam masala powder.
- Prepare 7 of garlic crushed.
- You need As needed of ginger chopped.
- Get As needed of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of jeera (cumin).
- Take 3 of chopped tomatoes.
- Use As needed of salt.
Steps to make Goat Meat Curry:
- First wash meat pieces with water, and put in the mixing bowl.
- Add the one teaspoon oil, salt mix well then take a small bowl add curd, turmeric powder, jeera -dhania powder, garam masala powder red chilli powder,, mix well then put to the meat pieces give it a well mix and keep rest for one hour.
- Heat the pressure cooker with adding oil when heated add the onion slices saute it, add the crushed garlic, ginger slices, add the garam masala, mix well and keep stirring until the onions are red in colour and soft,.
- Then add to the blender add tomato pieces also to the same blender add little salt blend it and keep in the bowl,.
- Now add ghee and more oil to the same pressure cooker, when it is heated add the bay leaves and jeera also now add the blend masala keep stirring, when oil evaporates from the gravy add the meat to the pressure cooker mix it well. it takes three to four minutes. then add the kashmiri red chilli powder, mix well add the dry fenugreek leaves mix it well,.
- Now close the pressure cooker, and keep in low flame of the oven and keep it until one city take place, then when pressure goes naturally add one cup water and mix it again, and give two city to the meat curry.
- When done then add to the bowl.
If you find this Goat Meat Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.