Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Curry Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Curry Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry pizza recipe. To make thai curry pizza you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Curry Pizza:
- Prepare 4 oz of Mama Mary's Pizza Crust.
- Provide 3 oz of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of green pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of red curry paste.
- Use 1/8 cup of red onion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of pineapple.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Thai Curry Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring pan to medium heat..
- Season chicken with cumin and black pepper. Add to pan, and cook until 165°F..
- Spread red curry paste over pizza crust. Evenly spread cheese over top of curry paste..
- Wash veggies. Dice green pepper, yellow pepper, and red onion. Sprinkle veggies and pineapple over cheese..
- Remove chicken from heat, chop, and add over top of veggies..
- Cook in over for 10-12 minutes..
If you find this Thai Curry Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.