Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry:
- Prepare 400 gm of Chicken.
- Use 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of besan(gram flour).
- Provide 100 gm of Curd.
- Prepare 3 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 2 of Red chilli.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Take 3 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Prepare 10 gm of Ginger.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Desi ghee.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Kasturi Methi powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Take raw chicken in a bowl add salt, 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste,2 teaspoon Red chilli powder and curs,mix well. Now Keep it aside for 15 minutes to Marinate..
- Heat a pan add 2 tablespoon desi ghee in it add khada masala and Stir, now add chopped onions. Fry until it gets light golden brown in colour..
- Now add 2 tablespoon gram Flour, 1 teaspoon red chilli powder,1 teaspoon coriander Powder,1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon cumin powder in it and stir for 2 minutes. Add water and stir for 2 more minutes..
- Now add chopped tomatoes to it and stir for another 5 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of water and cover the pan for 7-8 minutes on low flame. Lift the lid, mash the masala and stir for 5 minutes, bhuna masala is ready..
- Now add marinated chicken to it.Mix well and stir for 5 minutes. Now transfer your chicken to the cooker. Add required water and close the lid..
- After one whistle, switch off the flame and lift the whistle..
- Your chicken is almost ready, add 1tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon kashturi methi powder. Your chicken curry is ready to eat. Garnish with green chilli..
If you find this Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.