Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mathi curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mathi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mathi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mathi curry recipe. You can cook mathi curry using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mathi curry:
- Get 500 gm of Sardines (mathi fish).
- Prepare 1 cup of Onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of Shallots.
- Take 1 and 1/2 tabspn of Ginger crushed.
- You need 4 nos of Green chilli.
- Use 1/2 cup of Tomato.
- You need 1 gooseberry size of Tarmarind.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard seed.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Fenugreek seed.
- Prepare 2 string of Curry leaves.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 3tabspn of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1tabspn of Coriander powder.
- Use 2 tabspn of Oil.
- Get 2 tabspn of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Mathi curry:
- Heat oil in a pan add curry leaves,ginger,green chilli saute it well.then add shallots,onion and enough amount of salt.saute it till it become soft then add tomato and mix well.once the tomato is cooked add turmeric powder,coriander powder,red chilli powder saute till masala gets cooked.add tarmarind juice and enough amount of water in the masala.mix well and allow it to boil.reduce the flame add fish.close the lid allow the fish to cook in low flame..
- In a pan add mustarad seed,fenugreek seed,cumin seed,dry roast it.when nice aroma comes switch off the flame and grind it well.then add it in the curry.when it start to boil allow the fish to cook completely.now the oil is separated and gravy becomes thick drizzle some coconut oil, curry leaves and coriander leaves switch off the flame.then close the lid mathi curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Mathi curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.