Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry couscous with cabbage sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry couscous with cabbage sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry couscous with cabbage sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry couscous with cabbage sauce recipe. You can cook curry couscous with cabbage sauce using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry couscous with cabbage sauce:
- Take of Coucous.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Veg oil.
- Provide of Curry.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- You need of Onion.
- Get of Tomato.
- Get of Red peppe(attaruhu).
- Take of Gabbage.
- Take of Carrot.
- You need of Veg oil.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Take of For salad.
- Take of Lettuce.
- Provide of Carrot.
- Take of Greenpeppe.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Baked beans.
- Get of Tomatoes.
- You need of Cucumber.
- Prepare of Onion.
Instructions to make Curry couscous with cabbage sauce:
- Firstly we need all ur ingredients. Then put water in the pot and boiled it, add salt, 1tbspoon of oil, and 1spoon of curry. Remove from heat and add ur couscous to water and let stand until all the water is absorbed (approximately 3to 5 min). Iet simmer on low heat while stirring with a fork to separate grains, and add few knob of butter. Done.
- For the sauce, firstly wash ur all vegetables and cut it in round shape included cabbage then put it in a pot add 1 cup of water inside and boiled the vegetables for (10 minutes) then add ur veg oil and spices mix it then cover the pot for 5min. Done.
- For salad. Wash all ur ingredients with vinegar or salt and cut it In slice shape..
If you find this Curry couscous with cabbage sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.