Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kombdi Vade (Chicken Curry With Aromat Fried Flatbread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kombdi Vade (Chicken Curry With Aromat Fried Flatbread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kombdi vade (chicken curry with aromat fried flatbread) recipe. To make kombdi vade (chicken curry with aromat fried flatbread) you need 34 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kombdi Vade (Chicken Curry With Aromat Fried Flatbread):
- Provide 500 gm of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Chopped Tomato.
- Take 1 tbs of Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Malvani Mutton masala.
- Use 2 tbs of Kolhapuri Kaanda Lasun masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tamarind.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Provide of For marination :.
- Use 1 tsp of Curds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of For roasting :.
- You need 1 of small Onion Sliced.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Fresh Grated Coconut.
- Provide 1 piece of (2" piece) Dry Coconut.
- You need of Whole spices to be roasted :.
- Prepare 2 of Dry Red Bedgi Chillies deseeded.
- Prepare 2 of CLoves.
- Prepare 1 piece (2 inch) of Cinnamon.
- Take 2 of Black Peppercorns.
- You need 1 of Green Cardamom.
- Use 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbs of Coriander Seeds.
- Take of For tempering :.
- Get 3 tbs of Oil.
- Use 2 of Cloves.
- Use 1 piece of (2") Cinnamon.
- Get 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Use 2 of Green Cardamom.
- You need 2 of small bay leaves.
Instructions to make Kombdi Vade (Chicken Curry With Aromat Fried Flatbread):
- To make the Kombdi Rassa, first wash the chicken thoroughly in sufficient water. Drain well and cut into desired sized pieces..
- Marinate with curds, ginger garlic paste and and turmeric powder and set aside for about an hour..
- Heat a kadhai to roast the spices and add oil to it. First roast the deseeded dry red chillies and set aside..
- Next, add the mentioned whole spices and roast till they emit a slight aroma. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool..
- Heat the same kadhai and add oil to it for roasting. When it heats up, add the sliced onions and saute till translucent..
- Add to it the grated fresh coconut and saute on low to medium heat till it browns a bit. Switch off the flame and set aside to cool..
- In the meantime, roast the 2″ dry coconut piece on direct flame till it blackens. This takes hardly a few minutes..
- Grind together the roasted whole spices, dry coconut piece, tamarind and the onion coconut mixture, to get a smooth paste using water as required..
- Heat a pan and add oil to it for tempering. When it heats up, add the mentioned whole spices..
- When they splutter, add the chopped onions and saute till slightly browned..
- Add the ginger garlic paste and saute for a while. Add the turmeric powder and mix well..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook till mushy..
- Next, add the marinated chicken and mix well. Increase the flame to high and saute for a few minutes..
- Add water, almost upto the level of the chicken and mix. Bring to a boil and add the Malvani Masala and the Kolhapuri Kaanda Lasun Masala and mix..
- Cover and cook on medium heat stirring occasionally till the chicken pieces are well cooked..
- Uncover and add the ground masala paste and salt to taste. Mix and bring to a boil on high flame..
- Check seasoning and adjust as desired. Add some more water if required to get a gravy of medium thick consistency..
- Swtich off the heat and transfer the chicken rassa to a serving bowl..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve the delicious Chicken Rassa with some Vade or phulkas and a fresh salad by the side!.
If you find this Kombdi Vade (Chicken Curry With Aromat Fried Flatbread) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.