Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Duck egg curry/Hanser Dimer Kosha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Duck egg curry/Hanser Dimer Kosha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Duck egg curry/Hanser Dimer Kosha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to duck egg curry/hanser dimer kosha recipe. You can have duck egg curry/hanser dimer kosha using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Duck egg curry/Hanser Dimer Kosha:
- Prepare 6 of hanser dim/ duck eggs boiled and peeled (chicken eggs can also be used).
- Use 1 of large potato cut into 6 pieces.
- Get 1/2 of onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 of onion roughly chopped.
- Take 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ginger paste.
- Get 1 1/2 tablespoon of garlic paste.
- Use 3-4 of green chilies.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Bengali garam masala powder.
- Provide 7 tablespoons of mustard oil.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Duck egg curry/Hanser Dimer Kosha:
- With a fork prick the eggs and keep aside. This helps the spices to reach the inside of the egg..
- Make a paste of roughly chopped onions, tomatoes, ginger and garlic..
- In a kadai, take oil and heat it. Once the oil is hot, gently drop the eggs in the kadai..
- Fry the eggs till the outer cover turns golden and slightly crispy. Keep them aside..
- Then, fry the potatoes till the edges are slightly golden brown in colour. Keep them aside..
- To the same oil, add bay leaves, cumin seeds and sugar. Let the sugar caramelize but be careful not to burn the sugar. This gives a wonderful colour to your gravy..
- Now, add the sliced onions to the kadai. Saute them till translucent..
- Add the onion and tomato paste to the kadai. Also, add turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt and continue sautéing for 2 minutes on medium flame..
- Add the potatoes, and about ¼ cup of water and continue cooking..
- Cook till you see oil leaving the sides of the pan..
- Now, add the eggs, garam masala and fold them along with masala..
- Add about ¼ cup of water and let it simmer till you achieve the desired consistency of the dimer dalna. Turn off the flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve dimer dalna with basanti polao, Bengali fried rice or hot steamed rice..
If you find this Duck egg curry/Hanser Dimer Kosha recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.