Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Courgette, Lentil & Tofu Fishcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Courgette, Lentil & Tofu Fishcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's courgette, lentil & tofu fishcake recipe. To make sig's courgette, lentil & tofu fishcake you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Courgette, Lentil & Tofu Fishcake:
- Take of patties.
- Use 125 grams of puy lentils.
- Prepare 150 grams of courgettes.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 145 grams of flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 pinch of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh chives.
- Prepare 100 grams of smoked mackerel, not from can.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, large.
- Use 1 pinch of salt to taste ..
- Use 12 of small pieces of marinaded or plain tofu.
- Provide 3 of to 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- Prepare of garnish.
- You need 2 of to 4 leafs colourful lettuce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pomegranate syrup or balsamic vinegar.
- Use 1 of good handful of fresh blueberries.
- Provide 12 of halved walnuts.
Instructions to make Sig's Courgette, Lentil & Tofu Fishcake:
- Mix all the ingredients for the patties together in a blender, ( lentils ready cooked and drained very well) except the tofu and oil . It should have a semi soft dough consistency with bits in it, similar to a potato cake. There should be very little liquid visible if any at all .The longer you blend the easier the cakes will break up. It's a very individual thing how you like yours..
- Heat the oil on high and turn on medium..
- With a tablespoon form little patties no more than two to a pan. Push some pieces of tofu into each patty..
- Brown well from one side make sure the patties don't stick.
- Turn over to brown the side with the tofu..
- In the meantime prepare your garnish, put some pretty lettuce on a plate, drizzle with the pomegranade syrup , some walnuts and blueberries..
- Be careful when removing from pan as they can break if very thin patties..
- Remove the patties put on plate serve..
If you find this Sig's Courgette, Lentil & Tofu Fishcake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.