Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sprouted Moong dal kurma/Moong sprouts curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sprouted Moong dal kurma/Moong sprouts curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sprouted moong dal kurma/moong sprouts curry recipe. To cook sprouted moong dal kurma/moong sprouts curry you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sprouted Moong dal kurma/Moong sprouts curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of Moong sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of potato chopped medium size.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- Take 2 of onion finely chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 1-2 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 of green chili.
- Use pods of Few ginger and garlic.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated coconut.
- Use 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds and poppy seeds.
Instructions to make Sprouted Moong dal kurma/Moong sprouts curry:
- Soak the green moong dal overnight. Next day drain the water and tie it tightly,keep it in airtight container for 2-3 days until you see sprouts..
- In a pressure cooker, add oil,whole spices and let it splutter.Then add onion and saute for few mins..
- In a mixer jar, add garlic,ginger,chilli, tomato,little onion and grind to coarse paste..
- Add the paste to the cooker and saute until raw smell goes..
- Add all the masala powder, salt, potato, sprouts and saute for few mins..
- Then add a cup of water and let it boil for sometime. Meanwhile in a mixer jar, add 1/4 cup grated coconut, fennel seeds, poppy seeds, little hot water and grind to fine paste..
- Add the coconut mixture to the cooker, do salt test. Then Close the lid and cook it for 2 whistle..
- After the pressure is released, open the cooker, add few coriander leaves and serve hot with Hot Idlies or Crispy Dosa..
If you find this Sprouted Moong dal kurma/Moong sprouts curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.