Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, Dhaba-Style Egg Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Curry | Dhaba-Style Egg Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry | Dhaba-Style Egg Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry | dhaba-style egg gravy recipe. dhaba-style egg gravy you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Curry | Dhaba-Style Egg Gravy:
- You need of eggs, boiled and peeled.
- Get of yoghurt or dahi.
- Provide of cumin seeds or jeera.
- Take of coriander seeds or dhania.
- Take of black cardamom or badi elaichi.
- Get of green cardamom or choti elaichi.
- Prepare of -inch stick cinnamon or dalchini.
- Provide of or laung.
- Use of bay leaf or tej patta.
- Get of medium-sized onion, finely chopped.
- Take of garlic paste.
- Get of ginger paste.
- Use of sugar.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Provide of turmeric powder.
- You need of oil.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Fresh coriander leaves, as a garnish.
Steps to make Egg Curry | Dhaba-Style Egg Gravy:
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan, to that, add the eggs. Fry until golden. Transfer it to a plate and keep it aside..
- To the same pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds. coriander seeds, black cardamom, green cardamom, cinnamon, clove, and bay leaf. Allow them to splutter and then turn the heat off. Transfer it to a dish and let it cool down. Grind the mixture into a smooth paste. Add water as required to get a smooth paste..
- To the same oil add onions and cook for a minute. Then sprinkle sugar. It helps in giving the gravy a rich colour. Cook for another minute..
- Add ginger and garlic paste. Cook until the raw smell disappears..
- Add yoghurt and cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Then add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Mix everything nicely..
- Cook until oil begins to separate from the sides..
- Add the spice paste and water..
- Bring it to a boil and then lower the flame and cook for 4-5 minutes..
- Add the boiled eggs. Cook for a minute and then turn the heat off..
If you find this Egg Curry | Dhaba-Style Egg Gravy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.