Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Omelette curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Omelette curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to omelette curry recipe. You can cook omelette curry using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Omelette curry:
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take Handful of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 3 tbsps of oil.
Instructions to make Omelette curry:
- In a bowl, break the eggs, add little coriander leaves and beat the eggs well. Prepare omelet and roll it then cut it into small pieces..
- In a kadhai, add 1 tbsp of oil, when the oil is hot, add cumin seeds, when it splutters, add onions saute well till it becomes translucent. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute well till the raw smell goes off. Add tomato and saute well till it becomes mushy. Add little water, required salt and cook the mixture. When it gets combined, add the spices and 1 cup water and add the omelette pieces. Garnish with coriander leaves. Omelette curry is ready!!!.
If you find this Omelette curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.