Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Khichdi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked khichdi recipe. To make baked khichdi you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Khichdi:
- Prepare of cool boiled rice.
- Take of mixed sprouted moong, chana and beans.
- Use of finely chopped vegetables (tomato, green peas, french beans, capsicum, onion & carrot).
- Prepare of hung curd.
- Get of ghee.
- You need of curry leaves.
- Prepare of Mint (optional) and Coriander leaves to garnish.
- Prepare of chilli leaves.
- Use of aesofitida.
- Provide of cuumin seeds.
- Use of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get of Garam Masaala.
- Get of Salt.
Instructions to make Baked Khichdi:
- Heat ghee in a pan. Now add pinch of aesofitida, cumin seeds, green chillies and curry leaves to it. After a minute saute the vegitables (onion, carrot, french beans, capsicum, green peas and tomato) on a low flame till all moisture evaporates and the vegitables are slightly tender. Now add boiled sprouted beans, moong and chana along with all the spices. Mix them well for half a minute. Add boiled and cool rice to it and mix it well. Let it cool all the ingredients for 10-15 minutes..
- Grease a baking try and pour the above mentioned rice and veritable mix into it and spread it. Now evenly spread a layer of hung curd and sprinkle finely chopped mint and coriander leaves. Cover the baking tray with alluminium foil..
- Now bake it for 30 minutes at 190 degrees temprature in a pre heat oven. Take out and serve hot.
If you find this Baked Khichdi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.