Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hariyali chicken curry (green chicken curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hariyali chicken curry (green chicken curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hariyali chicken curry (green chicken curry) recipe. To make hariyali chicken curry (green chicken curry) you need 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hariyali chicken curry (green chicken curry):
- Get 500 grams of Chicken (preferable boneless).
- You need 500 gm of Spinach.
- Provide 1 bunch of Coriander leaves.
- Use 5 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Yogurt.
- Take 1 of whole garlic peeled.
- Prepare of Whole garam masala- 4 cinnamon sticks, 4 cloves, 4 Cardamom, 5 peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of dried red chillies (optional).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of crushed kasoori methi.
- Get 1/4 th inch of ginger chopped.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ghee or according to taste.
Instructions to make Hariyali chicken curry (green chicken curry):
- Boil the chicken with the greens, diced onions, garlic pods, chopped ginger, whole garam masala and salt to taste.
- Make a paste of the boiled greens, crushed kasoori Meethi, whole garam masala, onions, garlic, ginger, yogurt and green chillies.
- Heat some oil in pan.
- Temper it with 2 dried red chillies and cumin seeds.
- When they start crackling, add the paste.
- Add the powders-turmeric, cumin and coriander.
- Saute until the oil starts separating from the mixture.
- Add the boiled chicken.
- Fry the chicken on high flame for 5 mins until the mixture is coated well..
- Add a cup of boiling water in medium heat.
- Keep it covered for 10 mins so that the chicken gets cooked in the spices.
- Remove the water and let the excess water boil off.
- Add half a cup of heavy cream or thickend milk.
- Boil for 2 more minutes.
- Add some ghee on the top.
- Serve hot with paratha or pulao.
If you find this Hariyali chicken curry (green chicken curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.