Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion pakoda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion pakoda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion pakoda recipe. To cook onion pakoda you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Onion pakoda:
- Take 2 cups of onion thinly sliced, layers separated.
- Use 11/4 cup of besan (or gram flour or chana dal flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornflour or semolina or rice flour(optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger finely chopped or grated (optional).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4-1/2 tsp of carom seeds (ajwain).
- Get 2-3 of green chilli chopped.
- Provide 1 of spring curry leaves chopped or 2 tbsp coriander leaves.
- You need 10 of mint leaves chopped(optional).
- You need as required of Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Onion pakoda:
- Add sliced onions, chopped ginger and green chilli, mint leaves and curry leaves to a bowl.Sprinkle salt evenly.
- Squeeze the onions a couple of times to begin releasing moisture. Set this aside for 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle evenly flour; ajwain and little more salt..
- Mix everytihng well.You will get a dry mixture now..
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp water each time and mix the flour to make a moist dough.Do not pour water, just sprinkle to get the dough right.Sprinkle more water as needed.I used little over 1/4 cup but it depends on the amount of moisture your onions release.The mixture must be tight and not soggy or dripping otherwise they soak up lot of oil and will not turn crispy..
- Heat oil in a pan till hot.Check if it is hot enough by dropping a small quantity of dough in the oil, it must rise and not sink..This is the right time to begin frying.Take small portions and drop them in the oil and fry stirring occasionally for even frying..
- Fry the onion pakoda till golden and drain them on an absorbent paper or paper napkin..
- Serve onion pakoda hot with a cup of tea or coffee..
If you find this Onion pakoda recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.