Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Madrobah recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Madrobah recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Madrobah recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to madrobah recipe. You can cook madrobah using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Madrobah:
- Provide 1 1/2-2 of or 225 gm any boneless chicken l used breast.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Get 1 cube of frozen spinach leaves.
- You need 2/3 of rice.
- You need 1/2 bunch of parsley.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of coriander.
- You need 1/2 bunch of dill.
- Get As needed of salt or stock cube.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare piece of butter.
- Use of Mix spice.
- Get 1 of red dried chili.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Take As needed of garlic or garlic powder.
- Take of more tumeric, curry powder if needed more than mix spice.
- Get of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1-2/3 can of tomato.
- Provide 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1/2 of dried black lemon.
- Use slices of lemon to decorate.
- You need of hand blender.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Use of sliced pieces of ginger.
Steps to make Madrobah:
- Cutt the onion, ginger,garlic add them to oil and small piece of butter..
- Until soften add bell pepper..
- Cut the chicken..
- Add tomato can until reduce add tomato paste and add the chicken..
- Add the greens vegetable and carrot. You can add any green vegetable you like..
- Add the rice and two cup of water or more when needed..
- Wait until done then use blender..
- Serve it in the dish add butter on the top decorat with slice of lemon..
- Squeeze lemon if you like..
If you find this Madrobah recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.