Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely choose a lot of items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) recipe. You can cook leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry):
- You need 2 cloves of fresh garlic, grated.
- You need 1/2 inch of piece Fresh ginger, grated.
- Use 2 of fresh chillies, chopped.
- Take 1 tin of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 TBS of yoghurt.
- Provide 1-2 cups of cooked chicken, chopped.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get 1 of red pepper, sliced.
- Provide 1/2 TSP of each: chilli, tumeric, cumin, coriander powder.
- Take 1 TBS of biryani spice mix.
- You need of Juice of half lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried methi leaves.
Instructions to make Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry):
- Fry garlic, ginger and chillies in ½ cup oil. High heat.
- Add tomatoes and yogurt, stirring. Cook till reduced..
- Add all spices. Cook 2 minutes..
- Add chicken, onions and peppers. Stir fry on high for 3 minutes, or until well combined and heated through. Add a splash of water if needed..
- Finally as dried methi. Stir through. 1 minute.
- Finish with lemon juice and turn off heat..
- Rich, spicy tangy chicken curry. Especially good with naan or roti. We enjoyed it with dhaal (lentil curry) and rice..
If you find this Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.