Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Freshly picked courgette and chickpea curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Freshly picked courgette and chickpea curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Freshly picked courgette and chickpea curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to freshly picked courgette and chickpea curry recipe. You can cook freshly picked courgette and chickpea curry using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Freshly picked courgette and chickpea curry:
- Use Tin of chickpeas (drained and rinsed).
- Provide 4 of medium sized mushrooms.
- Provide 1 of red pepper.
- Provide 1 of large courgette.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Prepare to taste of garlic.
- Prepare of Spices: half tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp garam masala, half tsp coriander seeds, 1 tsp cumin powered, 1 tbsp turmeric, I oxo cube, half a litre of water. Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Freshly picked courgette and chickpea curry:
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large wok style pan. Add the spices and cook on low for a few minutes..
- Chop the vegetables and add to the pan. Stir fry for 10 minutes on medium heat..
- Add the drained and rinsed chickpeas. Add the stock cube and a little water. Simmer on low for a further 10 minutes until the chickpeas soften and absorb the flavours..
If you find this Freshly picked courgette and chickpea curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.